Serveur Down...

News
Archives
Forum
Téléchargements
Membres
Team
Nous Défier
Recrutement
Articles
Serveurs
Liens Web
Calendrier
Galerie
Matches
IrC
Livre d'Or
Recherche
Recherche avancée
pages vues depuis le
11/03/2008 : 3222220

 · Membres : 37937
 · News : 1
 · Downloads : 0


China Soft Loop Bags factory< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Categorie 1 -> Forum
AuteurMessage
hdjk471
Junior Member


Messages : 10
Inscrit(e) le: 29/11/2018
Posté le 29/11/2018 02:35  
China Soft Loop Bags factory
Product Description
Itemsoft loop handle bag
Material:HDPE OR LDPE
Color:White, Clear ,yellow or any other Pantone color as choice
Size/ThicknessBased on customer’s requirement
Printing:Custom Design Gravure Printing(6 Colors MAX)
FOB PortShanghai or Nantong Port
Payment Terms:A. 30% deposit is paid before the production and the rest 70% paid against copy of faxed B/L.
B. 100% L/C at sight
Quality control:Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
MOQ:3000KG
Delivery time For mass production30 days after sample approved
Sample Delivery Time & Charge:A. The Free samples: Choose from existing products- these samples was for free, you just need to pay the Air freight.
B. The Customized samples- we can customize samples depend on your appointed specifications with your logo printing, it will cost 5-7 days to finish and will be charged a samples making cost and printing mold charge.
Logistic:A: By Air-We delivery the goods via UPS, DHL or Fedex, Door to Door service
B: By sea-We have long term cooperated forwarder will can help you to deal with Shipment booking, custom clearance, documents prepare work etc.
Pictures of Products
Prodcut superiority
Exquisite fashion Sturdy and Durable Versatility
Food grade environmental protection material
Non-toxic tasteless security Trustworthy
Delicate printing
Sophisticated printing technology, makes the combination of PE with green dye, printing is not easy to rub off.
Strong handleHot buttons connect
Bottom gussetElegant design
Classic design beautiful fashion ,convenient and durable.
Side sealed technology, tight sealing, prevent seal line crack, strong and durable, load more.
Production Flow
Design makingmoulds Blowing&printing MakingBags
Packaging&Shipping
Packaging Details:1). Export cartons or Customized packaging for t-shirt bag;
2). Carton box Size: Based on actual weight and volume or Customized.
Shipping&#65306;
1) By Express &#65288;3-7 working days&#65289;,suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
Our Certificates


Our Advantages
• Good mixture of equipment capacity to accommodate customer needs
• Strong technical staff to provide solutions for customers
• Zero anti-dumping duty for shopping bags into US market
• Easy open patent for T-shirt bags
• Over 10 years of experience to service US chain stores for quality products and logistic solutions
• Fast response to customer needs
• Good quality control system and knowledge learned from various plant audits
FAQ
Q1: Can you custom the bag for me/my company?
A1: Yes, as leading factory in line of package, of course we can custom make the bag exactly based on your requirement(Style, Size, Printing, etc).
Q2:How can I get samples from you?
A2: Actually, some FREE samples similar to your request can be provided for checking, you only need to pay for the freight. If you want to make a sample, we'll also charge for the sample fee.
Q3: How can I choose the most suitable package?
A3: Kindly contact our well-trained Sales, we're willing to give you some professional suggestion!

HOW TO ORDER FROM US?
Welcome to buy the custom design soft loop handle plastic bags from our factory. As one of the experienced manufacturers and suppliers of various shopping bags, we will offer you cheap price and excellent service.China Soft Loop Bags factory
website:http://www.huasheng-plasticbags.com/plastic-shopping-bags/soft-loop-handle-bags/

Revenir en haut